terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

Word of the Week

Hello Friends ! ! How long ... these days I have learned so much from God , first that God is good all the time , He is faithful and does not change , he is the same yesterday today and forever will be , and he is and always will be merciful .
 In those days I had a very good dream one day ago , in this dream I was in a church full of people was a church like a theater full of galleries a platform very lovely full well equipped and in back of the room had a very large portal and rustic and beautiful and the walls were spelled the words " Psalms 00:10 ," I have read the book of psalms often and I do not remember this verse and so I woke up I was looking in the Bible ... And he had not even the verse ?
And look what he said :

Who is this King of Glory? The Lord of hosts , he is the King of Glory . ( Selah )
Psalms 24:10

You know my interpretation of this dream ?
It was a day when God will reveal himself to us ! ! We will meet the King who many say , sometimes in a distorted way or other intensions $ $ $ , but I believe that the King of Glory will be revealed and the IRAM antique doors open and the King of Glory will come back to get us.

And are you prepared for the coming of Jesus ?

I hope anxious for the return of our savior and redeemer # JESUS
Let's prepare church! ! Because we do not know the day nor the hour in which He will return ...

A big hug !
Matthew Agora

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário