segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2012

I'm a Believer, So What?

I'm a Believer, So What?
I confess that it is sometimes difficult to understand the mentality of some that fill his mouth to say: "It BELIEVER UNTIL THE DEVIL, I AM A CHRISTIAN is."
The funny thing is to analyze the profile of the citizen who says it and realize that it seems neither believer nor Christian nor evangelical or gospel, or anything that you can define someone who serves God.

For the record ONCE AGAIN ...
There is a name and not an adjective that will define whether you serve God or not is a mouthful to say is that Christian who will take you to heaven, is not complaining about leaving everything and say everything that's wrong vai will make you more holy.
To say that a believer, Christian, evangelical or gospel, it does not matter, the important thing is that your way of life, because above all these "titles" the Father calls us CHILDREN and this is what we really are.

I am Christian, I am Evangelical,
I am Servant Son ...
I'm a Believer, So What?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário