quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2012

my father

Today is a very special day in my life, because today the man who gave me more example of faith, example of love, of being part of a person in society example of humility and with a super intimacy with God, a person who loves home of God, and who is able to let go of his Own life by the church of the Lord, and more and who taught me to love the church of christ, father do not regret one iota for the days you gave me "forced" to go on church because you were obeying God, Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."

. and this is what makes me more every day and admire him honor him and obey him, my father is having a birthday today!!

Congratulations My Father!!

Thank God for that father gave me, thank you, I love you and praise you for the life of my father!

I ask that you pour many blessings in his life, and come the next 50 years with health, intelligence and power from on high.

Amen, God love you, thank you for your sacrifice on the cross that was for me!

God be praised and exalted in this blog and in my life, forever and ever amen!

Now I'll show you a song that I sang in the days of parents in Campo Grande-MS, the Life Source Church, my church.

Innocent funky chicken (Mara Lima)

Mommy, Mommy, Mommy

    How did you know?

What every parent in the world

This was what I wanted

What works with love

To be able to wrap me

Striving all the time

To me nothing missing

I feel so happy

The father you gave me

Oh what good is all the world's children

Had a father like mine

"Awake Brazil and pray for your family, thank the lives of their fathers, Brazil obey God, no greater proof of love than obey God, which is to honor father and mother, that it may go well!!

"HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER, WHAT IF extend their DAYS ON EARTH, THE LORD THY GOD, YOU GIVE" (Ex 20:12) "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário