terça-feira, 30 de outubro de 2012

my journey

When I realize I am less in one place,
Meeting a piano in the middle of that place of peace, I start thinking:
- What am I playing?
I start to play a few notes, and has a song in my heart.
These days, jesus this showing me things I was doing wrong.
He spoke to me through a television program from my church, through my parents, my leaders and even the book I was reading, I was sending Jesus to be dropping loose and take a decisive position in my life.
Jesus was calling me to be light!!
There are ... And I accepted
Jesus was filling my heart with this song and cry of exaltation position.
 
Come to your kingdom (Fountain of Life)

"We are light, we have to shine in all time

For there lurks a lamp when the city is in darkness.

We are salt, we have to make a difference,

If we know God, we have to do his work,

We are children of God, fruits of the same love,

A family Claiming to you,



Come to thy kingdom, thy will,

   On earth,

as in Heaven

Come to thy kingdom, thy will be done on earth as in heaven!!

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow me;

Matthew 16:24

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow me;
Matthew 16:24

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross, and follow me;

Matthew 16:24

Remember up there where I told God that yes? I took this music to take my cross, I decided to be light, be salt.

And when it's hard, you know what we do?

We call him!!

This song is found on the album "Holiness" Church source of life!!

God bless and see you soon!!

                                          Mateus Agora

I'm free

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário