quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Friendship Box 5

"God is going in front leading the way, breaking the chains, removing the thorns, commands the angels to fight with thee, he opens the door for anyone else close, he works for which it relies, walks with you night and day, lift his hands his blessing arrived, start singing with much praise !!!! "
Cassiane


Yes let's start our posting with this music, now in our fifth friendship box, I'll talk about two brothers who are surprised sometimes (almost always), but if someone else mess with any of them, safe vish top that the ox will jump ... Oh the root of Goiais rises to the head, to be exact eyebrow, kkkkkkkkkk





(Cracked KKKKKK)

Yes guys, you who are the Campinas-SP life giving church already know who I'm talking about.
I'm talking about you and Laila William.


Sister, I think you're the bravest woman in the world, on Saturday you got to give me welcome the new city, I was a redneck who had just arrived in the big city and you received me with open arms. you were the first family that adopted me here in Campinas, (I will not get tired of saying I'm grateful for you), you know sister always admired you singing and ministering in the church, an admiration that I never hid, I learn a lot from you in every conversation. She is a woman of prayer, a woman who has the presence of God (Who ever set foot in the holy of holies elsewhere not know how to live ...), intense and that is what catches my attention to you, this search God surprises me and makes me want to go further.

You are an example to me of holiness for me and all the young people of the church, little sister wanted to thank you for the prayers that you did for me, thank you for embracing me when I needed, thank you sis.

We went through very similar situations, and you came to hug me and say I knew what was happening to me, and you told me it was not easy, but God would help us, thank you for mercy look, and for the love you showed for my family.

Thanks sis, for everything you've done for me ...
Continue straight in the eternal purposes, God is with you, do not give up because God will bless you (will suddenly).

Love you !!!

Hey brow, thought I would forget you? kkkkk

Now you Bill, is a partner, ready for any battle, my brother intense, is to jump and dance, we go together, is to worship go together.
It's so nice to be around people so intense in their worship, I identified first with you, I saw that there was someone who entered the Holy of Holies very easily, I right away I said: -It this even if I want .
You are an example of worshiper, ta bad praise we love, this good would love this more or less we love, this excellent so let fly !!!! kkkkkkk ....
Today's musicians days and I include myself in them, only we enter into worship in a service only if people "better" than we teaching or playing or singing, I have a review about them and about me are not true worshipers, are worshipers during ... But you do not, you're the guy who loves in and out of time, that makes you special.
Mano admire you very much, always very convinced, but always open to contrary opinions, a loyal guy and I know that is fighting against his own wishes, and you will be victorious little brother, continue firm.
This is al mano, God is already restoring his life, he has changed his clothes, he has put a new sandal on your feet, and has put a new ring on her finger, and the lamb was already dead, but rose again to live eternity with you, and he only did it because he has thoughts of peace and good thoughts about you.
Little brother still this guy you are, this guy hugging general, practicing the love of Jesus within and outside the church.
Abrasive mano ... count me always.



And I do not even have to talk about the little sister, the mother of the two of you, a happy woman, gay, a woman of prayer, and how often she prayed for me, I think she never ceased to pray for me and my family.
I will testify here, she told me this:
-Matthew, I have a certainty in my heart that God has a blessing truck for your life here in Campinas.
And really, I could choose the job I wanted, I could see my ministry developing within the church, the coming of my parents here, behind miracles of miracles.
I must mention here, my dismissal from the army OHHH Glorias God, the Glorias JESUS ​​!!!
Thank you for your prayers for my life, for hugs, for the advice and I want to tell you that I love you, and you will always be my mother. kkkkk
I I'll pray more, because I believe that God will work a miracle in her husband's life.

This family is blessed of all, Lord Jesus did not save the blessings on their lives, because this is the people who worship you in spirit and in truth, Amen !!!

Well guys, these are my friends,
we are already coming down the stretch, this series of posts, and I want to introduce you more friends tomorrow.
So enjoy our fan-page on Facebook and follow us here at google it.
A big hug.
Matthew Agora.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário