quinta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2013

Word of the Week.

Hello everybody! ! Glad you came here on our blog , you should know that I am very happy and very glad you came to visit us .

The Word of the Week .
" God does not forget us "


But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me , and my Lord hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her son who both creates , have no compassion on the son of her womb? But even that may forget , yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, on the palms of my hands I have graven thee : thy walls are continually before me .
Isaiah 49:14-16

In this verse God shows us love and love qu more account . You know God was with you when you were abandoned, God was with you when you go unmolested , God was with you when your mother or father died , God was with you when your friends left you .
God is with you every day when you go to sleep , when you wake up, go to their obligations , God sees each tear of pain out of your face , God sees every smile on your face . He knows all your thoughts .
Oh you think that God let these bad things happen to me ... in everything God has a purpose , if I tell you everything that has happened to me will tell you that God is very bad, but look at this verse from the Bible :

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God , to them who are the called according to his purpose .
Romans 8:28

All things work for our good ... if it had not happened to me so many things , maybe today I would not be here today I would not have supported you say that God does not abandon you , a mother can forget her child , but God never forgets us , and this is proved when you wake up the next day and see the window the sunlight shining in your room ... this goes beyond the natural , God is breaking through the darkness comes to me saying my son ! ! It's a new day ... is a new time for you to come and run to the feet of the Lord and surrender his life in his hands .

He is good all the time ...

A big hug ! !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário