terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

She told me ...


"But the noble designs noble things, and persevere in their nobility" (Isaiah 32:8)She always told me I was dreaming, designing, planning and timely execute my dreams.She always told me that God had dreamed her belly with me this, why my life was so important to her.She always told me that I shouldShe always told me it was the exclusive property of God, taught me the way of holiness.My supported the 8 blogs that I did!!She hugged me at the time of grief and emotional upheaval, taught me to forgive 70x7 = 490 per day.She taught me to have the habit of reading books, taught me to respect both them as my leaders.It was always clear to me in the matters, I always saw it an example of holiness and obedience, taught me to be multi use in church, she taught me well:Need someone to sing, I will,Need someone to play, I will,Need someone to pray, I will,Need someone to clean, I will,Need someone to sweep, I will,Need someone to stay with the children, I will,Need someone to open the service, I will,Need someone to preach, I will,Need someone to be a leader, I will,Need someone to just listen, I will,Need someone to be a participant of the church, I will,Need someone to run behind people, I will,Send it to me, here I am.
She taught me that living for God is intensely live well, and live free from all condemnation of evil.She taught me to trust in God, always encouraged me to go beyond!!Woman fiber, prayer DOKMOS Woman, Woman taught me to you one of aTITitude approved by God.Woman realized she was going into depression and stood and stood worshiping God singing Agnus dei, along with Michael W. Smith, and making a covenant with God to the sound of Dios Pacts With Marcos Witt. Just showing everyone that Jesus is Lord!!
Always prayed for the married life of their children (who are waiting for the great miracle "laughter"), taught us that we must always yield to God, Glory, Honor, needless to say she was an excellent mother, an excellent pastor, has anyone who doubts that?


JESUSGod I'm here today thanking you for the life of my mother! This mom is not only my and my brothers, but the mother of spiritual children, I ask that you hold the deepest desire of her heart, thank you oh God, why have you ever heard her prayer and answers to Gloria and Excellency, thank you God for the life of my parents in less than 5 days made birthday that your river flows in their lives, bringing healing, love and peace the nations, that you continue doing the work that you began in their lives more than 28 years ago. I praise you and extol them for life, Amen!To this woman congratulations!! May God bless you with all manner of blessing, God's very life in your years that the river of God can flow with more intensity inside!!In Jesus, all honor glory for your life!!
Love you Mom!!Again do a clamor to Brazilians, who adore and to seek God more, with more intensity, as my mother taught me and gave me an example.Dream the dreams of God for your life, that God will bless you in Jesus' name AMEN!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário