terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2012

OUR WORDS HAVE POWER

Good morning!!!
-What is the Good?
There are days when the fights are so difficult that we just cursing our day, so it gets worse and worse!!
There are days when we can not see anything good, first heard a barulinho the clock, time to wake up:
At this time these few days of woe comes just a word that comes straight from the soul:
-What "legal" it is time to wake up!
-One more day to make matters worse my life!

 
I'll have to go see that that school boring boring people!!
I'll have to go in that service "dog"!
And will these curses down.
After looking at the environment where this sleeping in a room super mega tidy like this that is well demonstrated in the figure below:
Next comes the other curses:
-I will have to fix this room, I have no courage to do that, blah, blah, blah ....

 
Enough of service braver than protecting the dog bone, bickering with everyone, and starts complaining again, and complains of the children, claiming her brother, mother, father, cousin, wife, spouse and to everyone.
Arriving in time to go to church ...
She already speaks:

 
God help me-no, looks like I am, and God has forgotten me. I do not treat anyone badly, I give tithes, offering, and God does not improve my life. So I'm gonna live my life, I let go of the church.
Let me tell you-so, how do you want God help you if you even curse your day?
Your words have power!!
Large to be fool my brother, look what one of the great kings of the Bible Solomon told us:

 
Yes, the words of a fool end up destroying his life, he sets traps against himself with what talks. Proverbs 18:7
What are you doing with your life?
Starting today, start your day differently, first get in bed thanking God.
Look at nature and see the work that God has done, go help someone rather than complain of life, go preach the gospel, go oculpar mind with the things of God.
And the problems in question:
Quietai you, and know that I am God: Psalm 46:10
Amen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário