quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Friendships box 3

Hello my friends and brothers in Christ Jesus.
Today I'll introduce you to two friends !!!
He more than friend is my brother, and he was much stronger than me !!!
I present to you my friend brother Gabriel ...



He was a friend of my brother Israel long before my arrival in Campinas, and when I got here I must confess that I felt a lot of envy and jealousy.
Serio even felt envy and jealous of his friendship and my brother, I often wanted to kill him kkk, but he insisted on staying close to me and talk to me, and so he managed to break the barrier that had inside me.
Yes, you broke that barrier in the day we went together to enlist in the army, in the way we were talking and praying to be released that day was not what happened. We had to go many times, to be honest we were almost one year wound with the army.
It was in those days I saw you was the guy most of the time of kkkk church, a partner of every hour, a guy available to help.

And it was the most difficult moment of his life that I felt within me, you more than a friend you were my brother, I suffered with you and feel to this day, not the same as you, but I feel.
My greatest difficulty was having to give praise that day, and pray for you asking the Lord gave you strength, a strength that came from above, a force that does not come from men, a force that does not come from words, but a force that comes from God.

And you once again proved to everyone that was strong, not only in stature but of feelings and faith.

I remember that shortly after I was able to apologize to you, the lost time I had carrying within me a certain rejection of you.
I also remember that shortly after you preached to young people, showing us that with God we can pass all situations because it strengthens us.

I'm not even like to thank you for the prayers that you did, so I was discharged from the army, you are my brother brother;

I wanted to tell you is the younger brother, but no, right? kkkkkk

Good little brother, thanks for everything, I will continue praying for you covering you in prayer and always offering you the sword is the word of God.

Not have to talk about this girl that Gabriel has the privilege to call her. kkkkk The Ju is the most daring girl I've ever met, even serious, she sings the songs more hours in the services, and it was she who encouraged me to dare, and it was because of her that I had the courage to sing in public to my version of the song King of Glory (King of Glory) Jesus culture. Follow the link: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=405749112939950&set=vb.100005145941463&type=3&theater
And who will say to sing Christ Son of the living God? was because of his daring ...
This girl owns a beautiful voice and a blessed gift to touch all bases instruments of a band, or almost (Lack battery, but Gabriel touches to her kkk), I'm your fan.
May you win this time of shame, and from up, face new challenges, and move on in his ministry
Almost studied together this year! But plans changed, and I'll cheer for you sis.
Well I will close here this tribute to you with this video of gratitude to the Lord !!!
Because he believes in us !!!

Follow the link:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=405780519603476&set=vb.100005145941463&type=3&theater


Well folks this was more a tribute to my friends. I really miss you.
Good if you likes, you can enjoy our fan-page on facebook, because it has more honors tomorrow.
A big hug
Matthew Agora

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário