quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Friendship Box 7

We arrived almost on the last day !!!
Many people here in Campinas helped me, or part of my history ... Maybe they did not imagine they could be here, but they are because they were part of my history and I'm not ungrateful, I want to honor the lives of all ...


I will show you in order of people I met:

Paul Anarelli, he was the first guy of the church talking to me, was one of the first to join me in the crowd, took me to the gym ... kkkk hey bro, I remember you would get me there in the church to go work out. ..
But I'm sedentary kkkkkk, was not born to it.
I wanted to thank you in public, for being the first to join me in the galley, I apologized, but I want to do this again, forgive me for not being the friend who promised to be God, you were the first to invite me to go to lunch, fried egg for me to kkkkk.
I remember the afternoon you sent me videos of marombas, and told me his plans to be marombeiro kkkk ... And you could, I see that the size of your kkkkk arm, good heads are together, and I have said this once, and I'll say it again: - If you need me, I'll be there to cover you with the mantle of protection which are the prayers, and always will offer you the sword is the word of God, alias is what friends do. (Reference the friendship of Jonathan and David). Stay with God bro !!!



Eurico and Duana, they are on the left side of your screen.
Let's start with the big man small that is the Eurico, a fighter and worthy of my respect boy, I know of your difficulties, and I see how you strive to be going in the church, I want to tell you little brother that God is watching your effort and will reward you for all this sacrifice. Thanks for the time you listened to me talk endlessly kkkk ... I believe in you and believe in your ministry, and therefore called you to attend the first theater we did in the church in 2014.
I can not forget the Friday you get out there in your city to come play with me, thank you little brother. God will bless you with every blessing I believe.
Duana, this girl is also taking his hat, little sister I want to tell you you're worth so much to God, so do not care what people say about you, you are an example of overcoming, I remember when Israel said you started playing keyboards on a keyboard design on heavy paper, learned the notes and everything, strip heard music, you will take your hat, and as I said to his brother, God is watching your effort to His come home, and he will reward you for it.
Maninhos need I'll be here !!! Blow a big hug to his Father.
You are examples to us ATTITUDE group !!!


 Hey Carol and Peter ...
This girl is also taking the hat, I remember you started attending the service attitude, so I came here in Campinas, in the first party of the year you were on the barbecue and impressed everyone ... kkkk
I must confess that I was mad when you post photos of food on facebook, I am eager to eat.
You are a special girl to God, and he has plans of peace and good for your future, then trust him with all your heart and with all your soul.
This Peter is a blessing, his son mascot ATTITUDE, kkk
He takes each coat on the floor and continued walking as if nothing had happened, a boy a tough and smart so well.
May God to bless your life and the life of his family, his mother and his brothers too !!
I know God has something for you all very special, then seek him little sister, and that his knee can be restored to the Gloria the name of the Lord.
Good little sister if you need I'll be here !!! A big hug and be with God.



You can say what you want ... kkkkk ....
Yes I'll tell you, as much as I have had disagreements with you in recent months, you were also my friend here in Campinas.
Friends of jokes ... songs of friends ...
I remember the times I'd give some music and you told me:
-You Laid boy !!!
I felt super motivated, and it was worth every minute we spent together rehearsing for the praise.
This photo up here was the day of Leo Fonseca came here, we rehearsed a lot for that day, and God honored us a lot because of our effort.
And I can not forget that the word (BROW) entered my vocabulary because of you. kkk
Good Arthur, I never stopped praying for you or your family, my wish is that you never get away from the church and the presence of God, forgive me if for some reason I gave you reasons to get away, but actually I was Bravo to see if you react, and insisted on staying.
God has a work to complete in your life, and I know that very well, so I will always cover her life in prayer ... even mad at you kkk.
His family is a gift to us, and we only fight with whom we like ...
You admire the musical gifts that God has given you ...
Good brother, I'll be here always ready to push you and encourage you to go further, I'll be here bro !!!!
God bless you.


 They told me they only started dating because of me kkk, because I have always been a friend of the two since the day they entered the church.
The first few times that Mark was in the church, I got a super wanted to hit him, the crackling and Praise him there, full of opinions, but thank God, God broke the difficult boy.
But you're my buddy, and I will always give you what I have to offer, the word of God, from time to time I am eager to pick up the Bible and stick within your kkkkk head ... Play the parties.
Mano God has a plan for you, and everyone knows this, recently the Lord delivered you from death, and that deliverance, for me this is the greatest proof that God loves you and has a plan for your life, be grateful to God little brother, because he has bigger plans and better than yours and mine.
Jessica came later, but first has come participate in the theater with me kkkkk ...
And that's when our friendship began, but you are special for all of us, I was very happy to know that you would date, and I was happy that I'll be the godfather of a child kkkkkk (Play)
I want you both to know that I will always pray for you, I will always offer the best that I have as I said, that is the word of God.
God has a work in your life, and the work is great, but you need to prepare, pray, seek and surrender to our God. I love you, stay strong in this war, cling much to our God, because now you're going to raise a child, my tip to you is Biblical:
Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when it is old he will not depart from him!
Proverbs 22: 6


Well guys, today is my birthday tomorrow and I I close friendship box,
You can not miss !!!
So enjoy our FAn-page on facebook
And stay tuned for news who viewed here on our blog.
Best regards Matthew Agora.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário