sábado, 14 de março de 2015

Friendships box 1

Hi Guys !!! How long?
Yes folks I'm saying goodbye to another city, Campinas was the land of growth, everything I learned by 2013 in my entire life does not compare how much I learned during 2014 and this beginning 2015.


But if I learned a lot, it was because of some people that God has prepared to teach me, this series will be divided into 8 parts, a series where I will talk about my friends here in Campinas.


This year I had promised to myself that I would not make friends with anyone in my school, but suddenly changed my prayer, I asked God to friend at school.

It all started with a sign on the front door, prayer group every Wednesday, many, many years ago I prayed asking God a prayer group in my school, and I saw there that plate the realization of my dream in the third year of high school.
I started going, and I enjoyed every Wednesday I was running to the house to tell my brother about who attended was so good that.

Then one day someone asked my friendship in the face, making a big proposal:



Yes he invited me to join a theater that he himself had done the script, started rehearsing and suddenly I changed the whole script without changing the essence, but arrived a day before and not sure gave the theater, so we decided to sing.

We sang and LOVE ME GOD THIS, songs that marked the school, the video went viral in the whole school, we fulfill the purpose that all school could hear that Jesus loved them.



After singing the friendship sprang kkk was in school exit gate, where I felt inside me that you would be the friend that God has prepared.
You taught me the value of forgiving and taught me how important it is to have people around, and how important it is to help others, even if he does not want kkkk.
Well, you were the guy who took me to see the theater Jehovah nissi Group, and took me for the first time in a kkk theater actually took me 2 times in the theater, thanks bro.
 I will never forget the day you called to tell me that if I went in the army you would continue praying for me, and said that God would be with me, thank you bro.

Well guys, what I learned from this my friend, is what best friends are in search for the same purpose, and the purpose that we were seeking was the presence and grace of God, and in this journey we meet for a sustain life another, and saving the life of one another in prayer.

I remember the Sunday that you called me after the service to say that his mother had a tumor on his back.
I cried a lot because I felt your pain, but I was not only this, went into fasting and prayer for his life and the life of his mother, was a week and the miracle came, the surgery was a success and she left practically the same hospital day, she warns that it is a miracle kkkkk.

Good learned the power of intercession, we are living proof that God exists !!!!

Bro I have no resources to repay you everything you did for me, I remember the days you were in the church to be practically silent while I talked nonstop kkkk ...

Mano will always pray for your life, I'll cover with the mantle of prayer and always will offer you the sword is the word of God in this world they will be their weapons ... bora to war.

Whenever you need call me ...;)





Well guys a big hug to all, tomorrow is the second part, and it is logical you can not miss.!
So enjoy our fan-page on Facebook, and do not miss any more update our blog.
A big hug
Matthew Agora

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário