quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Friendship Box 8

Finally, came the big day, the last of friendship box, I wanted to thank everyone who visited my blog, we had views of records throughout this week ...

I did this series of posts to medium to anyone, I did it because I wanted to show everyone that there are still people who want to be someone's real friends, and my I found during my walk with God, for all we are running towards the same goal, which is the grace and the love and presence of God and this is what unites us, and also wanted to somehow honor everyone who helped me here in Campinas !!!

And today the friend I'll talk, was my best friend ...


Israel Silva Costa.
Then I ask you, who have the courage to bring your youngest, spoiled brother who lived never alone in life to live with you?
I remember when you asked me there in São Joaquim if I have the courage to go home, and my answer was only one: - logical that have kkkkk.
I guess you thought:
Because I went to open my mouth kkkk
Okay I got here 01.12.2014 day and the first day I've already put me to work ... Borá touch the praise!

I remember the first Sunday sermons were about alliance, and that day I made a covenant with you, to pray for truth in his life, and the only thing I regret is not having started to pray before.

Hey bro, let's remember the stories?

The first story was seeking employment, I remember many days you had to wake up very early and take me to the billions of interviews, and I remember one that was at the mall Dom Pedro, and the interviewer told me that my resume was the best until then, I had already been the room to do the interview, I was almost sure that the job was mine, on the way back home you said to me:
-Matthew You saw that you will have to travel all day for 1 hour? I will not let you work here, you are not starving, and what you need if I can I'll give you, so it's quiet.
I was already at the top of despair I'll take the first job to call me, and when one would work but would escape the plans was to serve the church you already told me:
-Matthew Does not !!!
Good brother, thankfully heard you because otherwise I would have missed God's best for me.

You taught me a lot here in Campinas, taught me to lead the church in worship and praise the Lord.

And taught me to tolerate people, to have more patience, taught me to walk over two miles if necessary, even was at this same time of year kkkk.

I also remember when I received a CIEE email saying I had spent in an interview and I jumped, shouted into the church, and spent a day, spent two days, spent a week and nothing the company contact, then I decided to contact and they said that the interview and had not had anyone chosen not finished yet, and I was very sad because the e-mail had been sent to the wrong, we were happy for nothing.

But all right, keep moving, good in the meantime you have suffered with me, cried with me, paid many snacks for me, kkkkkkkkk

I encouraged him to learn to play guitar really taught me to be a better person. You believed in me.

I always serie grateful to God for his life and for their courage and for their daring to bring me here.

You know brother is admirable, because even with all the situations that happened in your life, you remained faithful to the church and to his ministry, and faithful to God, I told you this, but I will repeat, either in place already had gone out, but you do not, and even gave me a surprising answer:
-Matthew My vision is bigger !!! I see after the problems I see the solution.
Yes you impressed me and faced all the problems, standing, you did not stop, it may even have reduced the step, but you did not stop walking, and these people know is that God wants to bring the others, God wants people who speak so:
-Cai But got !!!! And bora keep moving, and who have by my side will stand up with me, can not stop, our target is greater than our difficulties, our target is JESUS ​​!!!!
Yes you've always done it, even before this year end, I remember how many times the youth of the church came to you and said to you:
-Israel thank you for believing in me.
And I'm part of this class thanking you, because you knowing our shortcomings and limitations you call us to walk together and believe in us.

All of the youth team of the church today if it were not for you call, encourage, pray, believe and not give up, maybe today would be just another church.
Because you believe, and you put faith in each one of them, since you told me what the strengths of the team, quoted each Presb. Claudia, Jessica, Gabriel, Laila, William and Daniel, and said to me what each had to offer, and their potential both to stay ahead of the youth team, but also praise, you spoke with a force and with a fact, that inspired me kkk, the fruits are they to this day all who are part are secure in the war to serve God, but each owes a bit, and I also.
You have given me and gave praise to Saturday, I know it was very important to you, for this responsibility was great, a time of praise that practically only you coordinated, could not be done anyway because it was very important for you and to God, alias no worship can be done anyway, because it is not for men is to God.
Looking at the Bible, you do something only God does, which is to believe in people who do not appear to be trained for the work we see the example of Moses, who put a stutterer full of emotional problems to go in front of Pharaoh ask deliverance of his people? Only God, God believes in you, God believes in us.


I wrote in the caption of this photo on the right: "My God is a God-start" and God "I believe that God brother has begun the new history in your life, God has begun to restore your ministry and I have seen that the every day.
And now with all this experience you have, look at young people who are outside the church, they need your restoration testimony, they need to know that God is a God you new beginnings and new opportunities, is a God who does not abandon us, and love us.
Then go mano !!!!!
I will always be praying for you, because God has a great work to accomplish in your life, and through it.
That many young people could meet you ... I pray a lot for this, because you look at people with God's eyes and see beyond what others see, people need this look of Merciful and love, we find ourselves in this your.

Let the curious facts ...


You taught me to play chess, I remember that you had won the anniversary of his mistress in open, and I could not read yet, and yet you had the patience to teach me.

It taught me to use the computer already in Campo Grande in Mato Grosso do Sul, not so patiently so, because you were already in the youth stage, the stage of the I want to live free of my brothers kkkkk ...

You have to apologize too, kkkk there in Campo Grande you joined coins, and I and Jonathan we stole them to buy figurine Keys, and Jonathan's something else; excuse the little brother.

I blew two days off their, the first time was at the beginning of March last year, I got conjunctivitis in my first week of work here in the federal savings bank, and you stayed with me for 5 hours at the hospital to be met, even I was 17 then you can enter the home care.
And two weeks later, came a speck in my eye, and the espertão here nearly took the eye from scratching, and off we went again to the hospital, facing queue, to be referred to another hospital, we had to wait a little longer to be met, and there have cisco removed, good end of this joke was the eye capped because I could cause an eye injury in my eye.

Good you tried to teach me to cook one day I get good who knows? kkkkkkkkkk
You told me your secret, if the food is bad puts cream that solves kkkkk ...
To me you put a lot of cook in your pocket ...'m serious man.

Mano have so many stories to tell, the story of the day in which we wash the whole room, kkkkkk
the day that I was inventing makes rice and done ... then had to invent something not to throw out the rice, eat a lot of rice with ham and mozzarella.


You were always the example of love, whenever someone connected needing something, could be the time it was, you met and if need be you going to meet the person, just to help !!!

This next photo was when Gabriel went very badly, and we were midnight until five in the morning in the hospital with him.

Your whats kept ringing, I was often willing to drop your cell phone on the floor by accident, but this is your ministry to help people, to give people what God has given you, you are not selfish.

You always give the opportunity to all, gave me opportunities to sing in a cult with the Apostle, shared ministry in important church services.
You did not do this just to me but to all of the worship team, we all had opportunities on your side, you can read the previous posts and you can see that your name is in almost all of them, because you are part of the history of all, always making a difference.

Mano mano thanks for everything you did for me ....
You was the most cheered me when I went to college, work together, and I saw how you have the resourcefulness to solve problems, something I have not, as you support the pressures.


I on behalf of the Church of Campinas Source of Life, (because I have authority to do this), I want to thank you for fighting for this church, for fighting for every young person who appeared in the church by fighting for praise, and for having dedicated in projects for church growth, this includes the projects of the other brothers, you were always there willing to help, and sometimes (often) their effort was not recognized, but I'm your brother and member of this Church and saw that you in 2014 was the most worked for the church, for Christ's sake, because our motivation comes from him.
I saw day you woke at dawn to pray, I saw the days you won learning new songs to the praise, reading the Bible, I saw everything, and you confess that stuck with me, you're still my example of dedication in God's work.
Yourself with many stones to hit it with reason who attacked you, you threw them on the floor and chose to be happy !!!

And I see that God already rewarding you for it !!!!

You are the best friend anyone could have, a loyal guy and that supports and loves people,

I can not forget the millions of times covered me kkkk night, when he took me in the throne Before the show once I got here, when he took the headset that was around my neck while I slept, and the day you woke at dawn to make soup for me kkk, because I was very sick.
Thank you for lent me his clothes, even her perfume kkkk
Thanks bro to go in school to see me singing at school, and make the mess, was very important for me, thanks for coming by fighting in school for giving me the wrong paper to make the college enrollment, and did they send in time the paper to me, thank you for teaching me to move in the sound mixer, thank you for giving me tips to play guitar, taught me the new notes, for teaching me to do F # m.
Thank you for leaving me numerous times, I remember we went to watch a movie in the theater and I said that this was the day of the celebration of my birthday, because only we were there.
Thanks bro for taking me to meet a recording studio for the first time, and also recorded there, the following sentence: "Sodom and Gomorrah," hey out there finding myself kkkkkkkkkkk.

Thanks for your patience, thank you for supporting me, for loving me ....
Thank you for making me realize that I was just wasting time walking quarreled with Gabriel kkk.

Good brother you did so much for me this year, I can write another 500 pages easy easy.
Good bro this is my tribute to brother best friend in the world, my best older brother!


Forgive me for the times I was wrong with you, the times we should have stayed quiet, or should have spoken, forgive me brother if you hurt or embarrassed you ever, I know I'm not easy,
Well I'll stop because I'm writing this to over 5 hours and right now are already 4 am !!!

Man I'll always be by your side, I will always fight for you, and I want to see you happy, for it forever: "I cover you with my cloak of protection, which are the prayers, and always will offer you my sword, which is the word of God. "

I think all this guys down here, all participants of my life, through the life of Christ Jesus in his.


And so I enclose this series of posts about friendship,
values ​​their friendship, donate time, donate ears, donate words, extend the hands of its protective cover, and always offer the sword, which is the word of God.
Do not waste time, send a message now to his or her best friends, your family values, values ​​who is around you.

Stay with God, just this post series, but will come many other ..
A hug grid,
Stay in the peace of the heavenly Father,
Matthew Agora

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário