segunda-feira, 8 de abril de 2013

morning prayer



Hello Guys!! Good morning to all of you, our delayed schedule today anyway we pray for our day!
I invite you now to remember their sin committed yesterday in domingão is if you committed today is time to reconcile with God.
This morning is a special time for you to apologize to our Father!!

Remember, O Lord, of thy tender mercies and thy loving-kindnesses, for they are from eternity.
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way
Psalms 25:6-8

God is merciful to forgive us of all our iniquity! Our merciful God but he is still good and Straight!! And today he is teaching us the right way to go!!

Pray with me:

"Lord for your mercy! We forgive all our iniquities, Lord forgive us for all our sins! Lord You are so grating and pray for forgiveness for all our sin!
Lord we thank you for what you are tremendous, thank you thank you for your mercy that is renewed every morning!! Lord Jesus I love you, you're great lord, lord love you, longing for more of you every day!! I love you! I thank you and honor you with my life on your altar!!
It is in your name I pray, amen! "

Even later, a big hug
Matthew Agora

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário