terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2013

Tuesday Prayer

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning Psalm 30:5
Today here at City Hall talked to a lady who had just lost her husband, and she suddenly starts crying and I was touched by the grief that that person was, but the Lord reminded me of the theme verse of our Month of February
Weeping may endure for a night (or several), but joy comes in the morning (but the love of God will arrive in her life) and he asked me to remember that she had someone who loved her and would bring peace and comfort to her heart, made obeyed God, I felt the happiest person in the world by speaking of God's love for a person who needed.
And I wondered how many people are in mourning and have not yet heard about God's love and peace in the midst of the war amid the mourning amid fears amid solitude.
Today in our Tuesday prayer we pray for these people so that their lives can be born in a new day.
This new day is emerging in your life and my life is the day to rejoice and pray for these people who are still in darkness.
Pray with me:
"Lord Jesus I am here once again in your presence, do not come asking for wealth or glory, but I come to ask you to come bless the people who are still in mourning and they are sick and abandoned without peace and love.
Come Lord Jesus and console dry all the tears of his people who cry for your loss and for your loneliness, Lord sends his servants to these people, so they are its carriers of peace, joy, comfort and faith, bless the missionaries agents who are taking his word to the hearts hopeless, Lord bless the missionaries who are persecuted in the countries you strength and protect them with your blood, if you need me here I am at your disposal.

 
It is in your name Jesus I pray.
Amen "
I hope you have done this prayer with faith, God bless you too, is an agent of God's word, are available in the work of the Lord!
I'm here, even more!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário