quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Friendship Box 6

Hey guys, I wanted to thank all those who are joining us in this series of posts on the blog, that God our Lord bless you very much.

Today I will talk about two people who are also very important to me, my sisters in Christ, my ministry sisters, are single kkkkkk my friends.

Jokes aside ... come on ...


Yes, I'll start with you sis ...
People I present my sister, Jessica ...
She is a very special girl for me when I arrived here in Campinas, I thought she was boring, and stumbled across nojentinha, but I was wrong, thank God !!!!
A girl of prayer, I will not forget the times that covered me in prayer, not only for my life, but also by the mother of the life of Gabriel (My friend from school), and God heard our prayers.
This is another person who enters my follies and is only thinking:
Matthew -This is crazy, very crazy, but crazy with desire.
A partner girl, and very sincere, I enjoy more your friendship and your company.
You're that girl very fearing God, prayer girl I admire a lot, and I believe that your family will be saved through the life of Jesus in your life, because God is looking for people who are saved, people who indulge, people willing, and you are this person, and God will prepare you for the feast days in the sky, by people who have accepted Jesus !!! Gloria God, I believe in you !!!

The first time Pastor Reginald was preaching in the Youth worship after I arrived here in the middle of the praise I saw you there surrendering to the Lord without reserve, and this struck me, and I told the Lord I will redeem myself so unreservedly for you Jesus.

You know I have a freedom to show my songs, and a song that did was for us, reminds you of Complexes music?
That song reminds us of a high value that Jesus paid for us the price of blood.
And he looked at you and saw love, he looked at you and felt love, he looked at you and saw him, he loves you very much, you're worth a lot to him little sister, and me too.

I'll never get tired of me tell you that He (Our God) will honor you for your choices, he will honor you for your prayer life, and search and holiness.

Hey life will never forget our talk, it was Tuesday or Wednesday, and we had begun to talk like this:
-Poxa Brother I miss talking to you, let's talk kkkkk ...
This is because we had been all together in the church Saturday and Sunday morning as well.
How many times have opened my heart to you and you to me, and so God was in ...
Now that we stay away, JESUS ​​...

I'll tell you something curious in his birthday last year I helped choose your birthday gift ... kkkkk

Little sister I love you very much. Whenever you need me I'll be here, to cry and to smile, their struggles are mine, your joys are also mine, we are together till eternity, I'm already praying for the life of his uncle, he is in God's hands.



Damn life, it's your turn ...

It all started in the house of Cejana was the first time we talked and talked for a long time ...
Were you fighting with me a long time because I did not want to take the shirt to swim, kkk I was dying of shame, yet did not take.
There began our friendship, and have cried a lot together, have laughed a lot, as we sing together, dance together and have the best ever we work together ...

I remember that last year the carnival against I fought with everyone just to be able to sit next to you at the time of worship, this year I put my bag on the chair, al Claudinha said:
-Gente Not take this backpack give, Matthew put kkkkkkkkk.
I laughed more.

People, this girl is a miracle of God.
When she was 13 she fell from a tree 13 meters high, and broke his leg, was the victim of medical negligence and survived, when she changed her doctor they found errors, and did a surgery where she received as a gift 13 screws leg, and got these screws for some years, and walked again to dance but was in pain the next day.

Once Israel made a deal with me, we were going to pray that God would heal you, so you could walk far without feeling excruciating pain the other day, we wanted to complete healing, we pray without you knowing.

(This part I will tell you now I decided to summarize, so I just told the day of the final resolution of all the drama, Gabi So do not be surprised kkk)

Doctors have said they had no more to do, you would have to live doing physical therapy, would have to stay forever if controlling, but God is the doctor of doctors, and it is he who gives wisdom to men, one day someone you spoke of a doctor who could do something for you, an expensive doctor, I remember you told me and said it would be expensive, so I put faith would have a hope that query.
On Saturday I called you for a crazy challenge, I had invited two people to do with me, but no one wanted, then I thought of Gabi (Gabi is the nickname I gave her), I thought of you, and you thought like everyone else :
-This Matthew is really crazy !!! But come on !!!
And you accepted the challenge, was a theater in which speech would have, would have sudden drops to the ground, and you accepted, we had only one hour to rehearse, and stayed within the Israel office training 300 times each party were 3 parts to part you suffered most was the part that her character hits the ground, we are in this part about 20 minutes, and you fall and at no time claimed, kkkk (I was very wrong, forgive me), but you got into character and went to the end, I remember you stopped the trial and said he needed to talk something important to me, oh you rolled a little, and told me, I was in the doctor and he said he has hope !!!! He told me he has a chance to return to cycling (Cycling is one things that totally impossible, because she did not have that leg movement), dancing, walking and jumping without feeling the pain the other day, and the best was approved by the health plan, and we stopped the test to cry and thank God.
My God is a God who gives wisdom to men, and we glorify for it.
At the time of worship did the theater and at the time you hit the ground, you fell for real ... and even then danced and after all there were impacted with that theater.
All glory to Jesus !!!!
That day we felt that the Lord would restore the arts ministries in the church source of life, and Israel confirmed it later in his preaching, and we are seeing the Lord restore the arts in the church, people's health, and also restoring the its people and the Brazil !!!!

And I need hardly say that I was one of the first to go to visit you in the hospital after surgery, and I was also one of the first I saw you walk now without the 13-pin ... I would not miss this for anything in my life.

Little sister I have not thank God for your life, you gave me your friendship and the DVD and the Throne Before the CD and the book of Bianca Toledo, and the letters and poetry, I have no words to thank.
I have nothing to give you in return unless my prayers for your life that will never cease.
Maninha always count on me ... I love you little sister and you are precious to God and to me, you're worth a lot !!!

Good maninhas, this is my tribute to you ... I have nothing to offer you for everything you did for me.
And I prophesy that God will give a husband, a partner, a friend that you deserve a guy after the heart of God, which will support the ministries of you, and that will be with you !!!
Receive? Say Amen !!!! kkkkkkkkkkkk
I love you !!!!

Well guys, today I have more friends to know you !!!
And you can not miss !!!
I value friendship !!!
A big hug to all of you !!!
Matthew Agora.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário