segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2012

Music this week

The song of the week is very beautiful, it is a real love song to our Lord.

Marcela Gandara

First sung by singer Marcela Gandara one Mexican singer, singer Aline Barros translates and writes the song "I knew you loved me" with a line being more romantic theme of many couples boyfriend, engaged and married.

Knew That Loved Me

Marcela Gandara, Google translator.

From the beginning when I needed you,

from the moment when they looked up,

since that day, when I found myself alone,

when they laid eyes on me,

I knew you loved me and understood,

buscavas and knew more than me,

that I waited too long and did not get,

I knew you loved me even though I fled,

away from your house, I ran I,

and with love and kisses,

gave me your pardon, I'm here.

And when I was away I felt,

I knew then that I heard you and cares,

like your voice was a whisper in the silence,

atraias me every day for you.



And it was the music of the Week ...

I want to dedicate this song to my big sister and partner in the church back, Edi!

This music can be found at this address:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzjGy9WVt5o

Until the next!

    Matthew Agora

free am

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário